marți, 9 august 2011

LIES

Been 10 days since we broke up. I suffered so much that now they are inert. Not hardly eat, not sleeping and not talking to anyone. If someone would ask me why I live now, I do not think I could ever find a one. I wonder if life often has any sense, if something good can come of all this suffering. You're probably in his arms now, what strange world! Today morning I brought all the things you had me. I repeated the scene in my mind a thousand times before. Stop saw a few days and I did not know you. I've opened the door, I expected the same behind every time a kiss and a sweet smile. Now I expect someone who looks at me as a stranger with an expression that I ask?? but hey girl you like who knows what happened? I could not hold you, I could not kiss you, I'm so wrong. Instead you like they did would have mattered. I tried again to explain that whatever happens between us why did not you act like you would be enemy. Two separate people who do not need to hate then. But that depends only on them. I tried not to be mischievous, not to burst and you blame that you do not care at all what I feel these days. And we succeeded. In less than five minutes I left you. We left without looking back. And it should remain. But you call me, call me and I could not resist and I fight.And you gave me right. And you told me to stay as friends. I gave you a message later and I apologized. I told that I would kiss you as I would in my arms. You've asked for a night together, a night that the promised me a few days ago. After you promised me you never gave any sign for 3 days. Now tell me you did not have credit, I had to call you if I wanted. And you think, and you listen to my heart and forgive you idiot again returns to you. May I say you were out of town. I go to work the same. And we could have a normal relationship of people who do not fit as a couple but still talk and respect.Just ........ Just a few days ago I prayed in tears to know what to do. I was somewhat disquieted and I prayed to God to help me find my peace. Help me and do not be evil so that it is better for everyone. What do you think? A few hours after I talked to you go on a social networking site and see a picture of you and your former lover. You were in a club and someone had made a picture. I do not think you knew. A friend of your photos and put his picture on the net. It was two days ago. You know, two days ago when you had no credit and you were out of town ..... If I had hit lightning in that moment would have been better.Instead, lightning and storms were in my heart. And all screamed somewhere inside and I could not see anything and can not hear anything. And now it's midnight and lines can not sleep and write this hoping you will release the venom can you port me. I want so much to tell you that I'm sorry I met you, I was sorry that I loved and I trusted you until the last minute. Let me tell you you're insensitive and no one deserves to go through what I go now.And I want to tell you no more for me, every time I think I hurt you physically. I want to forget, I want you to forget the name and you want and watch it on mine. But I have no energy for anything. So you'll get rid of me, but as someone up there took care of me to know the truth will take care of you!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika