luni, 30 mai 2011

DOUBLE LIFE



Do not know how to begin ... I'm 23 years old and a 5-yearrelationship with my future husband (L) I love him you being with all  my heart .. and live together in theory but in practice several days a  month we meet in because of work or college .In a year ago I met a man (A) which I found just a friend .. at least I started a  few months begining a ''relationship''  if a can call it that, knowing   then that he is married and has a baby a few months .. I wanted to give him since then but I had not  enough ambition .. I love two men, in  different ways, and, however impossible it sounds, that's the truth... I lived with my future husband the best years of my life and I will remain deeply grateful for the rest of my life simply because they feel there for me. I last man alive for what I did and even if I heart broke in half, so today I ended my ''adventure''.. I'm sure gonna miss him......He's exceptionally quick, but even so I can not go .. it is very hard   to watch because he still called for when I say I respond and although  he  do not want to accept my decision ... I do not know what time I  have given up the moral principles and I know I'll be criticized, in  my turn, I thought it would be an unforgivable mistake ... I never  thought I'd be able to have a relationship with a married man ...and worse, already has a relationship to my turn .. I feel like I'm   living the life of another person and I am convinced , under his  skin, indeed, never say never ... I know I'm worthy of criticism, but I  would ask, if I can give me an advice ... .. a shoulder support ...
Ann

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika