joi, 2 iunie 2011

PLAY



My story begins like this ... There are no young and there are currently married but ... Some time ago I had a big disappointment in life, and I can say that I suffer now ... i do not even know after that. We are working on a room to acquire the net when I came I saw a guy return a rapacious beautiful they ... maybe it was too muchbecause he was younger and more .. but I have just dipped their feet. We did everything possible to see that nick and I get contacted on mirc but without making them say they are just two meters from him ... I did fall for me, but not physically, but what I thought. But as I lie has short legs and I called out to tel.mobil can talk and during this time and finish him it came to him again and put my remains open as to who was nick saw that mysterious pers.I was surprised to see on his face. I come back I have not put time tracing. I tried to close mIRC and when he returned to the heel and with a smile he said "... let's not hang on!" I was stuck ... knew who they were and still wanted to talk with me. On one hand I'm happy, I felt as if caught another to steal. We continued and drove me home that evening. He asked me to make love and even if I was blindly in love with him I had the power to give it out. You can imagine that I felt better after that ... my ass, I felt like an idiot. One week I was devastated, I knew nothing of it. I did not know even where he lives or what no. the phone has. I started asking everyone he knew nothing .. no. At one week. I went to eat and he appears in front of me. I got the arms and I said not resist and he loves me. The risk was even giving him a hand is kissed me. I was stuck at the same time so happy that my heart felt like something impossible ... He moved to me and was a beautiful love story that lasted a year ..Plans for the future together and all you can do in a relationship that went great. Only that my great love and great dorintza have to go abroad .... We decided that after we get married and make some money that we will not ever break up. Sacrifices and borrowed money ... but rather a huge void in my soul. The day he left I cried as any work I could not go. I closed the house and did not want to talk to anyone ... After a few days following that goal and can not find work and I helped him with all their knowledge I had.Talk on the phone  and the net until one day I felt a need to go crazy e-mail him (he'd already made so why not with all that I knew the password) I've seen a lot of e-mails from one another .. I open one .. In addition to what I wrote and what the girl was sent to the ...Sweet words that I heard them a year ago I was against her. An indescribable suffer me included ... When I asked him what those e-mails his answer was .. "I just took advantage of you I can not go ... I never loved you!" Now I would pray you to answer me you can stay with a person a year and play so well I play or the fact he lied to those words? I am married and have a wonderful husband but my soul remained in that dilemma .. "He don t loved me? If so why not stop sending me e-mail greetings?"
Innes

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika