marți, 1 februarie 2011

Feelings

The way we express our feelings and especially love differs from person to person. There are some people who often express their  feelings verbally and even in public. Others prefer to be discreet, not to speak so much.
The problem is that some of the others have the same feelings. If not  trumpet his love does not mean that I feel and not live.
And now I feel butterflies in my stomach when I remember when my husband told me that he love me. I was so excited I did not know  what to say. By that time I talked more and I felt he just very quietly.After he told me he loves me, I quietly spoke to me and him! Lucky for me, because I was very excited. When he saw the cue and   continued talking to tell me that he wants to spend his remaining days with me, I'm what he has spent his life. And finally, he asked what I think
I was moved by emotion, but in the end I had to say something even if  it only knew of one week. So I said I do not know what will come out, if we marry or not, if we do well along the road of life together, if I grow old together, we face trouble if we will take down or not, because we  support each other, in short I do not know what will be, but I was so in love that I do not care!However well I did, because I living a dream four years!

However, for the most timid of you, I will try in the two weeks beforeValentine's Day, to help you express your feelings as beautiful, romantic and sincerelly! Because what comes from the soul, is the best gift for Valentine's Day.

Un comentariu:

  1. Aww, how sweet! And I discovered you before Valentine's Day! I hope you have something special planned!

    Ha! My blog is almost the opposite of yours!`

    Some Guys Are Toads

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika