joi, 6 ianuarie 2011

let's try

The signs that tell you what now, and I've lived or at least you know someone who certainly has happened!
I had a boyfriend who was not cut from any magazine, looks like an ordinary man and and behave. But he was very smart and very rich.Obviously these things I had learned during a year spent together.
We understand quite well because I was about the same wavelength. What was important, and we were very good friends.
We also had a college roommate who was a very beautiful girl, but it was only at that time. And even if we were only couples, more and take her with us to not feel alone.
So she had time to document on everyone at the table. By far I found that my boyfriend was very interested then.
One night as the club, I got up to go to the bathroom. She was on the dance floor. When I returned, I had the unpleasant surprise to see that he was hanging with my boyfriend both hands, trying to convince him to dance, although she knew well that was there was no talent for dancing and did not like.
I think not surprise me to put out any sound at that time. But my boyfriend, who had not noticed that I got back to the table, struggled to escape from her hands.
In a later I was seen this and it threw me a look surprised that I did not say anything, and even annoyed by my lack of response addressed to me - What? Afraid of competition?
We raised eyebrows surprised by that and when I did not understand anything she said. Then my boyfriend spoke - What competition? You think you're worth and make them to your competition?
I snorted laughing at me and she got mad and then I have not seen it. Discussing even my boyfriend that evening, told me that he knew very well that it hangs from his neck out for financial reasons, not because suddenly she had found in any Don Juan. It was also aware that a true relationship  is based on trust. Either he was with me for so long, I checked, he knew what kind of girl I am, and she had not done than to confirm it's because he made a good choice.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika