joi, 3 februarie 2011

STATEMENTS OF LOVE

 I woke up one morning, thinking about life mea.What I had in it? I had a mother, father, brothers and sisters ... but above all had a soul meu. One soul colorless who want to live . Who wanted to watch the sky and wondering what I have to do today? Nothing. There were only clouds and wind, preparing for the storm, like he was before the war ... I felt that I just want to sit on the sidelines to watch the lives of others, moments of happiness and love, like everything revolves around me, I heard only the laughter of joy, people who loved each other and they took care of each other, was a world from which I wanted to belong, not to live in solitude in the dark sadness in my heart, sadly I have not wanted to admit there and it hurts, I wanted my own universe and Who's will be? I only ask and answer me: who's who love me?  Who can I bring back to life to feel the heat of the sun, feel the rain and storm cause for celebration? 
  Only you. I saw thee, state and private corner of happiness, enjoying being alive, that you can smile ... curious sadness came joy, and they looked, and shook hands for a moment experienced sadness joy of your soul, and you Deviation of a ray of sunshine in my soul without color, you are sad .. I saw it in your eyes and I smile and feel like my life gets a sense that today's joy sadness will go side by side with a smile, no regrets ... and so our love was born ... the moment I build a universe that I need so much. Now our universe ... and yet was not revenge clouds, they shed tears upon us, there were tears of joy my soul! Tears you've shed just beside you, tears that I shed every moment of happiness today, tomorrow longing, and sadness for time-then you feel iiti absence and comfort you want to feel on my cheek.  Just today I feel like soul, I feel like I live only for your eyes I do not cry I would never do for your smile away my sadness that, for your voice that soothes my heart to you my soul for you! You who give me strength to see life as a story.    Did you learn to laugh, to love everything around me, you and your soul kindness  gold, I've learned that after the rain comes the sun, that nothing in this world is meaningless without a soul ... Just as I do end my life without you, as I'm the center of your universe, your life without me seems like a tree without roots, my heart is so full in moments when you're away from me. Yesterday I was devastated,you was full of joy . Today  joy and sadness we have built our happiness, my life without whom happiness would not be me, I would not be what they are today because you're with me good and hard, voice you're my man I need you to feel a woman, man I love you more than my own life, without which man you need you can not trai. I  need to be able dreaming and love you forever. Because I love you like ripe wheat ears in the heat of summer dew morning.I love you! Just as the moon loves the stars and tell a spell at night.I love you, my life I'll always be here, Thank you for everything you offer me, as I have done my own place in your heart. Thanks for loving me.
Amanda



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika