marți, 24 mai 2011

ALONE...



It's hard, it's terrible and sad. I hope not anything now. All I wanted was to be with someone who makes me feel happy. But I do not want to hope, to dream something that will never be reality. Maybe this is my fate to be a lifetime alone.I know that I m still young and I have my whole life ahead , I am 22 years old but I do not want to wait, I need someone ... otherwise feel they do not take it anymore! It is true that every boy I always found many a fault, I know that nobody is perfect and still more because I gave up myfoodie. And now I'm sorry. I'd give anything I could turn back the time so that I know how to cherish each moment of love. My great love was a guy that I broke up 4 years ago and I wore that horrible. And when you write so tired, he finished with me. Then I felt really, really  means to love, something you see every boy in him to sleep and  wake up crying, to feel that life has no meaning. Yes! no matter how I try to watch it can not. I still love him, but it's a different kind of  love my love. Often we meet by chance and we act like two people  who barely know. I know that love does not live with illusions, but  sometimes they are the only ones left us!
Sarah

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika