luni, 22 august 2011

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH !!

Let me tell you what I felt one day mergeand the street and thinking about how you felt next to her heart called you, to hear your voice, you raise your arm, you have her.For you could even pay them a small chance to tell you how much you and loves you truly, to think, to understand how she feels when you leave you always think of the ignorance that you show him. The reason you and loves you is how you as you kiss me like you talk to me, how you behave. Do not ask you to change even a momentAccepto once even giving a little hope, hope to dream it, you wear it and always hoped that one day you will accept it as it is with love that you carry it, you should not be static rather than to think and to pay a moment that you give it to them, nothing more.I always pray and implore you to pay a little attention and because it hurts when you ignore it and do not meet a listen.Slowly, slowly begins to die and that little hope that if I give him a feeling they would have moments of happiness and joy that has not,they had about you. Since it with you to learn not to love you On the contrary even get to get what love, what it wants most to them ..... you get along.He learned to support and strength to withstand aiva every tear that comes out of it and keep it off because you do not want to listen and to let a small portion of the road path to get to you .. in your soul. But it is always a power struggle with the thought that you're not near it, and the time that separates us is great and the force slowly turns into pain and humiliation. Each see things from another position, but never discuss how we see.For me it would come exactly the same words as you hear in your mind and say to you maybe even a cure that really believes you really love, but unfortunately I can tell you, to write you and me express only what I felt what I felt a big pain ...Let's talk openly with each other, we know, we understand one another and let pride for another period. Give me a chance and left open so that you understand that they know so as not to hurt you or the love that you wear. injuring yourself and make me suffer more.Every morning when she wakes up and waits for a sign from you, whatever happens and whatever you do is .... wait, wait .............. and still waiting.At one time or another not say how hard it is coming and then do it, that's because maybe nustiu is that I wear always thought of you ... I love you.I have so many and so many and so much to say ....... get stuck when you hear that voice and I do not know which to start, just be happy to talk to me and makes me forget all except the love that you wear ... I do not know what you mean you to be happy with me and add me to yours please minte.Acorda me the chance to know you better.The feeling I have now in this moment when you write these words, these feelings ... pain .. it makes me feel like I lost deep down .. but little hope that I say: I suffer not suffer I care how I suffer ... but I suffer for you I love you.It's been a while since I've never felt so much love for someone, perhaps too long that I forgot how hard it's painful. But I get over all and I never regret that I was the chance to love you. I learned from you that words spoken in a moment of anger can continue throughout your life to harm the injured .. and it is something that can excuse anyone, just really great souls can forgiveHard to know what I'd like you feel when you read what I feel for you and you do not look a thing uninteresting and forgotten as soon as you finish ..I can not keep me and I'm sorry I did not tell you when I hear these words my heart pain that pierces million voice with tears stinging with pain that no other creature on earth I do not thinkwould do it .. I love to say that I do not hide from nobody .... nobody is family or friends .. be anyone. I just love you and so I want to listen to me, I think to give me ....... chance!!

Un comentariu:

  1. I enjoyed your post. It’s a lot like college – we should absorb everything we can but ultimately you need to take what you’ve learned and apply it.

    Audi A3 Turbo

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika