sâmbătă, 27 august 2011

Love dream



I woke up one morning, thinking about my life. What I did in it? I had a mother, a father brothers and sisters ... but above all I had a suflet.Sufletul. A colorless soul who wanted to live. I watched the sky and asked me what I do today? Nothing. There were only clouds and wind, preparing for the storm as if it was before the war ... I felt that I wanted to sit on the sidelines only to look at the lives of others, moments of happiness and love, like everything revolves around me, I heard only laughter of joy, and he loved people who cared for each other, was a world that I wanted to belong, not to live in solitude in the dark in my soul sadness, sadness that I did not want to admit there and it hurts, I wanted a universe of mine and his. Of whom? I ask and I answer alone: ​​of the which I love. Who I love me? Who? Who can revive me feel warm sunshine, rain and storm reason to feel joy?
     
Only you. I saw you, state and private in a corner of joy, glad that you live, you can smile ... curious sadness came joy, and they looked, and shook hands for a moment experienced sadness joy of your soul, and you saw a ray of sunshine in my soul without color, you see it in your eyes sad .. and I smile and feel that my life gets a sense that today's joy sadness will go along side by side smiling, no regrets ... and so our love was born ... in that moment I constriut universe that I need so much.Now it was our universe ... and yet the clouds do not retaliate, they shed tears upon us, there were tears of joy my soul! Tears we shed just beside you, tears that I shed every moment of happiness today tomorrow the longing and sadness for time-then the absence and you feel iiti want to feel comfort on my cheek.
  
Just today I feel like soul, I feel that I live only for your eyes that I would not doing your smile never cry for my sadness that, for your voice to soothe my heart for you my soul for you! You who give me strength to see life as a story.
    
Did you learn to laugh, to love everything around me, you with your soul bunatatatea gold, I have learned that after the rain comes the sun, that nothing in this world is meaningless without soul ... As I do not I sense without you my soul, as I am the center of your universe, your life without me seems like a tree without roots, so my heart is all in moments when you're away from me.
   
Yesterday me sad, you're enjoying. Today in joy and sadness we have built our happiness, my soul! Happiness without which I would not be me, I would not be what they are today because you're with me for better or for worse, for being the voice of my voice, you're the man I need to feel a woman, you're the man I love him more than my own life, you're the man who can not live without. I need you I can dream. I need you because I love you.Yes I love you I love you like ripe wheat ears in love hot summer morning dew. Yes I love you! As the moon love spell stars and nights. I say and repeat to infinity: I love my life! I will always be here, just Stiga me and I will! I will treasure always warm your soul. As land values ​​the drops of rain. Thank you for all that I give because I've made my place in your heart. Thank you for loving me.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika