marți, 16 august 2011

The only one

Not yet been invented words to describe what I feel for him, our vocabulary, for all is too poor in such words, yet I will try to express them, so few they are, I feel for this man, Male , lover, soul mate what is for me. It's in my life too little time..... Only six years have passed since we love and every day we do with more passion that day precedenta.Va want everyone to have part of such love .... immortal. How is he? Hmmm .... that slight breeze you feel the wind caressing your body ', as warm summer rain that turns into a storm when it is too strong, like a clown who makes you smile when you feel that you have no reason not to get up in the morning, otherwise every day .... He is. It's my secret is my truth is I can say without lying, my reason to live. I can not imagine life without him would be too boring, too dark. He is guilty for my smiles for tears, for what they are. I love and will always love you, not even death can separate us!Everything is alive with intensity and joy too. We belong to the category of people who still hold hands in the street, they are together and when one is in one end of town and one opposite, we know what we think, we feel that we are one. Does it make me feel woman knows how to spoil me, touch me, make me vibrate and most importantly knows how to make me laugh a lot .... really:) This man deserves life to them All it has given better and more precious because it is a man who deserves it, is a man who knows how to make a woman feel a woman to be happy.

Un comentariu:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika