vineri, 12 august 2011

A life lesson



I thought to write this story for today's youth! Not to pass anyone by what I've been .. I have a 4 year relationship sot.avem. I can not say we have a wonderful relationship, but problems and quarrels of the past .. .. and left their mark on our marriage in our country .. the problem was that I was too stubborn both, and we fight very often ..! he was away in another country, and maybe that's why it was hard to keep our relationship .. but yet are still together, even after so many fights! But here I go. It all started when I went to another country. I was in a another country and my husband .. but still we were together. There I met an angel. Even though I knew not to talk that language, nor he mine we were together .. .. I remember passing moments .. someone waiting on me! Even if I could not talk long enough, we loved. Never mind that I did not know to speak, were beautiful and laughing every time I was around him. And all happened within a month. In that time I forgot friends .. family .. and my husband. At that time only had a relationship. I was not married. I thought I was crazy, although I had no idea about his life .. we loved. I want to say that I did not have any intimate relationship! That thing that attracted me to it .. I respect your wishes! I do not know came into my soul so repdede .. and without me realizing. I was going to come with him in the country, present it to parents. I had many plans ......
  
But after a month, had to come to Romania because I was but he was moving to another country. These days, I found the person that I loved so much were a man without a soul, and even have women on the street. I refuse to believe adevaru, I could not conceive it. I removed it, and I was able to stop me miss him so .. even if I think about it! The problem was that he came back and was angry fire me because I did not want to be with him.From the day it all began to come cosmaru. He was ready to kill my friends and all who were near me. Followed several days of searching, I wanted to go home, but I was scared. So I went to another city, away from the mess there. I was sick of me. I felt horrible, how could that that angel to do it? but did not stop there.Now I not only seek Him, I searched and I wanted lui.Toti friends, presumably to take me to the street. I was so scared .. with some real friends, I managed to get safely home. I had many adventures .. you would get eternal sleep until you've read them all. Since I thank God that helped me, and I got in the mess there. Maybe someone will help them my story, and before they throw at someone in my arms, to think they have a family and you never know who you meet and what kind of person he is. Me think about it .. but I'm glad it happened so I do not know what he wanted from me. Although I know that I loved, but you never know if I wanted him, or do street!. Now I'm happy! I saw one that was next to me really was my husband! Forgive me, and we have a beautiful marriage. We've both matured. I learned to appreciate family more, and true friends. I took a week to write my story! I did not want to remember, but I saw many girls were in my situation, just as they have not managed to escape! For me it was a lesson in life can be for others .... Irina 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika