vineri, 5 august 2011

UNCERTAINTIES

I do not know how it all started? It happened so fast I did not realize. I remember as if it happened yesterday. It was a beautiful morning sun as I caress iunie.Nici front early in? Morning begging me not to wake me had said that day that my life will change completely. As it will take a turn unknown, as nothing will be as before. I left home as often angry, you have to do the same thing every day, while going to school was not a chore for me ever. I wanted to do something else. Get out of the monotony that had taken hold of my life. And I did? an innocent truancy with my colleagues changed everything. Including me changed me. So I met him.Ray of light that can illuminate the whole lume.Soarele that shone so much that could banish sadness and pain stricken souls too, was like my eyes light they receive daily. It was perfect. Our eyes when they first met, things disappeared. I was just us two. I forgot even to breathe. Looking at our souls merged into one. Celalalalt behave as if each of us knew a lifetime.Separation time come? Too quickly? Kiss on the cheek let him feel it even today. Like his warm voice that I hear often, but only as the fruit of my imagination. My experiences with him were carried out as a movie my whole day. I wish I had come to can look for a minute, even what happened that day. But could not? Maybe it was guilt and thought that I will not review it any time soon, if ever. My heart was beating so hard ever since. Even think that I can hear others. Gone are the days, months of loneliness, until we met again. It was like the beginning. His voice caressed my ears warm, and his eyes lit my face. But it broke when I learned that I was not alone in his life. Was already caught in a relationship. We talked a little about it. Was left to think about whether to give up that girl and be with me. Rama give me an answer you will be able to choose from. Will the choice not to make anyone suffer. That did not answer but I have received. They have been dozens and dozens of nights days in which my soul sighs after him. Eyes begged me, though, was not crying anymore. I hurt his friendship greatly. Maybe it was better to be back behind me from the beginning than to continue talking as if nothing had happened. I would be hurt less to me than I have said no leave unanswered.But had the courage to do so. Maybe he does not find the answer, but he was still with her. I was so comfortable. The few memories he had with my torn soul. I do not know if I can ever going to recover my life I had before you know. I do not know if you'll ever manage to find my peace, to be what I once was. He told me that you are not at all to me was maybe a life preserver, but he told me. He always avoided the subject. There were and there are still many questions that I answer? and I think I will never get. What could be meant for him that day? What I meant me for it? Why was I chosen not? I do not know the answers that grind. I know it hurts someone else, to know that someone else raise him in her arms, kissed him, he has? Maybe if I were you not at all sure I would have long given up this love, but do not know, and this is killing me little by little. I would like to know that it would suffer because of the choice made. I suffered too much than a man can suffer throughout his life.Above all I want to be happy with it. I love too much and would give anything to be happy. I would give even life if I could ask for in exchange for his happiness. 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika