marți, 28 iunie 2011

LOVE LETTER

My girlfriend,

        Waking me in the shadow of night, I saw your picture in the sun ray, so I want to print with golden letters in my words your heart.
It's hard to think that everything would sfarsii and love is not forever, but I have sworn deep sea, eternal love and even the earth would crack and I would send the other end of the world, I still the same black eyes and full of mystery will love. You will love about my life and owners will folow life over death, terrible and   unending darkness breaking shadow of death, and November 2 to  master everything, sky, sun, lakes, light the life and death that we can  breake down . You are present in every moment of my life, you  remember, sea, mountains, plains and hills.
Through your goodness and kindness can overcome any weight in the shadow of your body I feel safe in your eyes and understand  what is good and I realize that I know you care about me. My burned cigarette... thinking that I can kill and I would remove you.
You are everything to me, water, air and light and so you say
I love you!
Of your loved ....
Marc

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika