duminică, 26 iunie 2011

SO SAD....

A smile was enough ... To learn it love ... His eyes light blinded my soul, my words are spoken and printed in my mind now .. Every word, every whisper .. his voice ... a gentle voice, delicate as I always relieve ... I sat for hours in line and talking ... discuss anything about the sun and moon, about death and life, about time, about us ... about my world or the world's ... no never touched me, although I think sometimes I feel the scent on the cheek ... is far from me .. too far, I met on the net, when privirele we met we both felt something strong .... I think half an hour we watched without a word even write us .... of ... the eyes, the lips, the man .... an angel ... that down every night in my dreams And every day there, in his world, I wait ..... I do not demand anything ... only gives me, made me smile even when I thought that everything is lost ... wipe my tears knew no touch me .... I knew how to speak without words ..only looks ... made me love my ugly .... the world's to love rain, storms ... I love me .... and he .. I love him very much ... and I know he loves me ... more ... but always the same but ... I promised to come, I will raise in the arms of .. will be with me .... a week of it I do not know anything .. I tried to call him, has closed and the phone is always offline on msn .... a week fail to concentrate on studies .. I think only of him, and crying, running, I wander, I feel like falling ..everything is crazy fog drowned in pain .... I do not want to suffer ...I ask too many questions ... if i happened to you? if I do not want?too many questions ... much love ... too sad without him my world ..actually no it's all pointless without .. I can not go on ... I learned a lot but I learned how to live without it .... without his words, his eyes ... love of ...... I miss ... and I will miss ... always ... I still expect it ....too sad this waiting ... I am too sad .. too sad without love is everything .......
Love and love you ....... live with one purpose: to give to .... gifted loved it because it's very sad to have something to offer but who do not have .....

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika