vineri, 1 iulie 2011

Far away...

My life, how is my life's like this, written a few times year, full of hatred, suffering, tears shed, tears which could not be deleted by anyone, because no one was around me, everyone was against me. You wake up, thinking that there is no point to live your life full of dark clouds, which makes tears flow every day. I went on the road sad and depressed, I heard only words of love laughter. Words of love? What are they? Antreb me and not anyone to show me. For me are words impossible, unlikely that all these years of torment and suffering that I wanted to hear year these words, feel them penetrate my heart and soul ... but who? Who? To me to say? Just dreaming of them for me were only dreams, I wanted to hear from the mouth of a man, make them feel the caress of a man, any woman feel that they are loved, that someone loves me, to bring a ray of light among dark clouds above me, to bring a bit of happiness year my heart, to replace hatred with love, sadness with joy, tears of happiness lakrimi hatred. But who? So I spent five years of my life drowning my sorrows, sadness only dreaming that one day someone entrepre will appear in my life and I will change from bad to good, from hatred to love, from sadness to happiness. And so it was. I met him, a sad day and the sun. It was in a corner of heaven. I sat and looked into his soul I read, I saw kindness in his eyes, the joy of his soul, and watched him tear my eyes were lakrimi happiness because his eyes startle me, caressing his silence me, I felt that now antalnise love with sadness I felt that love, that I want, that I achieve that I want ... so we know love, happiness, tears of joy, and especially the word love you. I love a lot, is the man of my dreams, he made me born a second time, he drove thousand showed me sadness and happiness, he's taught me how to love ... but my heart still cries because he is far away more countries ...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika