miercuri, 10 noiembrie 2010

My first meeting

My love is just like yours. When you meet the great love it or you do not immediately know when you solve the perplexity, or you know first. My story begins one evening in December on a infernal blizzard, when I headed to a restaurant where I wait for my cousin and some friends to celebrate the New Year.
By that evening, my life always boils down to a marathon between the two jobs that both my time and eaten most of opportunities to socialize. Il sunasem my cousin in a hurt, to see what;s up to, because party animal being found a place so safe, although perhaps in ignorance of who had given evidence ... do not even deserve.
Although my cousin had told me two days before I intend to submit someone, knowing I refused him his idea from the start, although I told him that ;I will be happy; There was no way to far. I wanted to show me anyone, not because I did not want any relationship for that stuff, and last but not least ..... all I wanted was a relaxing evening with some old friends.
Do not think at all that I was somewhat taken a certain age, because today there are many single women who felt no one cariera.Nu complex. So I sat at a table full of friends where I began to talk to everyone they knew. a guy standing beside me, smoking cigar and I looked down, seemed arrogant and read the thousands of conquests in the eye. I respect as a skilled man, as one hunter hunting measure their .
It gave me the worst impression.Exchange with him two words, have something on that annoy me terribly. He wanted to seem untouchable, arrogant and I .... I ended up falling into the net. Only my pride pushed me out the first words in the direction lui. Because my ego did not want to admit that although I look sensational type .... That;s not look at me! What nerve!
He managed to piss me off with his attitude until I plugged into account, even to know who it is I talked all night about the trip and of course, my job ..... At midnight,he kiss me.But did less vengeful. So at dawn, led me to a taxi that was never climb .... because I closed the door and went in haste and all areas giving head.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika