joi, 13 octombrie 2011

MOST BEAUTIFUL DISASTER

A normal person ... with special needs ... I always liked the way Ilook ... We reserve surprises of life higher than the term itselfmeans ... I had a relationship for a year and a half in which hebasically me and I agonized ... Separation and resulted in a'touch of a button ... I was convinced strict relationship betweenhim and another n `I will find ... as n `I will still love and my love lifewill end at the point of my separation from him ... But as I saidabove life surprises us more than the term itself means ...

It all started "net" ... `When I met him" He "basically causedisgrace me all that was about it ... `I stole pictures fromcomputer using a program. God how I hated him in that moment'. I just 'rape' privacy ... I saw him as a great accumulation ofadolescent figures .. a spot and an affront to the entirewomanhood ...

In time I began to exchange ideas ... it look different ... but likeeverything was not enough. `I said that I never loved ... he will notdo ... intrigued me ... stubborn me ... Until one day when I `'saidhe loves me ... N `I knew basically what reaction to have ... `I tookit as a joke (kind of bad joke at that time). In time "joke" caughtproportion and I like to think that now we are a beautiful love story... Perhaps the most beautiful. I can not see life without him ...Without the "cumulation my adolescent figures" ... And so "Mynightmare on the net" has become the most beautiful dream ...which gives me power and I `turns ... finish with a smile and theday that a 'begin ... The cleanest and most beautiful of my mind ...Access the heart that beats' n 2 being so different and yet sosimilar ... And for the first time in 20 years living thrill of a beautifullove ... "I left the setting" ... and live a "love that movie":)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika