sâmbătă, 26 noiembrie 2011

An unrequited love









It happens in life to love but get hurt ... take your life over again, you forget everything but the memories are always in your heart, remembering that love is the greatest thing you can blame the suffering. Now it's late to add anything to what was beautiful or debugged so many memories, so many beautiful thoughts, so many wonderful moments in so short a time that I thought through silent tears. I wandered with you the images full of beauty, pleasant images so that I can not ever forget them. I always wonder the same thing you have to love people so much that we can be if we made one for the other .....Why we met? Why had come into my life and to penetrate so deep into my soul? If I was elected your heart many times your soul has it not just that he needs? Is there absolute love? Or out of sight out of mind? I remember moments spent together when I come to die of their longing. It was almost a dream fulfilled! I let the voices carried on the wings of memories, to relive our moment again I remember the first moment we met, moments that we spent together, all those days when we walked hand-holding story, the first moments spent together as lovers, I will not forget your first kiss, the moment when we would gather in his arms and felt like beating your heart, as we cuddled and kissed us how sweet your kiss could be as much as I like your eyes, Nasucul your mouth how much I loved you I remember all those nights beautiful when loved us both crazy and we kissed I could forget something frantzuzeste.Cum But how could you forget something?? It was part of the dream that I dreamed of a lifetime. For a moment I could cry, I think you're the person that I dreamed for so long, as you said I knew from the beginning as you go, but my heart refused to believe that we will break. Dream with you, but now my dreams have been shattered. I did not think that last kiss will be so full of pain Your image appears in my mind often appears as an angel ... You look at me with kindness, that when I smile and ... disappear! Now I hope you're happy, I know I do not mean nothing to you, but I was content to know that once something between us and I both experienced the same dream I hope you do not get to suffer as I suffer in my soul that always remains sweet kiss you stole my heart that your name is written, And my heart it will remain there forever You will always be a beautiful reminder that every night I remember going to a thought that will remain in my mind and in My soul for a lifetime, because as I said you were the best and most expensive Sufletel man that I ever met ... with you I spent most beautiful moments of my life I thought that you are the angel that God sent me? What made you believe that you are not a person who belongs to me? Sometimes at night I dream of you. that hold you in my arms and cuddle as you would do anything I can not wake from that dream I sleep a lifetime because they know that if I open my eyes and I looked around me you will not be dreaming that you I will be back together as you relive those wonderful moments when I hear your voice as I whisper "I love you" and the dream that you squeeze the chest and it feels like your heart beating and I whisper as we fight only for mine.Visez both together and wake up and you're in my arms I would do anything to relive those beautiful moments in May Once in a life and find true love if you're lucky that fate has given me and I found it! But in the end because of me and because you understand everything else was swept away! When I write these lines my hand written dictation brain and soul because my eyes have seen were filled with tears and my heart in May have a little and stopped beating, every tear that slipped on my cheek, was a huge drop of love I tried to get rid tine.Am purtato to them but remained in my soul ... you are one person I do not managed to watch ... although we will not be together, I can not get you out of my mind ... I want to wipe my tears come and tell me you love me ...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika