vineri, 22 iulie 2011

Still waiting....


There is a little bit and turns a year when you expect. I promised that I will wait as long as it takes and I will because she is everything to me! At first I believed and still do not think it does but slowly ... slowly is satisfied that everything I said I do! If I said something you go to the end and respect! I respected and I respect her decision, friends and everything related to it. If it was her desire I could not resist and I did not want to do this just as I promised something and to satisfy itself that will keep my word. I would come very hard to be in place and I think all these things and therefore silent and do! I know it needs a lot of trust and confidence, I know I won it in 80% once and inadvertently I lost it! It is very hard to regain all that, but if in the end I will win on it worth waiting a lifetime! Long believed and may still think it's a joke to me and my life is total chaos! He said he likes the chaos and would like to have it and she in her life but all safety precautions when trying to view does not match it. It is different, different from all of us even if she does not believe that there are some people around her who believe this and believe in it.
 Never mind that says the world! Even I do not care! I think it will end much faster and be better but it is not ... it turns a year since we are so and not good! Are masochistic? And she wonders how to support and to accespt some stuff but no! Masochis not only love! I love and I will wait until they return!
Jimmy

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika