luni, 18 iulie 2011

Beep's Love



So first, all through a simple beep! I know it seems absurd, but that was it! The story begins like this was a beautiful winter they endured boredom everywhere in me, except in a dream world.
Until then, the numbness is therefore hear the phone was myfriend's phone, was just a beep. I had a reason to call and see whowe destroyed the state of boredom. I ring back! And surprise! Call mean angel voice! Super! I was saved from boredom! For now, the romance begins.

We talked for half a year, without to know, just on the phone! Agreat day when we met, we saw we liked, we kept talking and wethought to tie a love that is separated from distanta.Dar is moreexciting and more interesting than If we were close to each other,.And I hope to keep a lifetime because otherwise I would die without it!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika