vineri, 10 decembrie 2010

SANI ELDERLY

My dear, the holidays approaching and all preparations are in the heat. The only thing I miss is the snow ... it snowed a little this morning but it stopped and the sun melted it.I would like to know you as you prepare for the holidays? I prepare myself to look for a tree. Obviously I will buy one of plastic, because I do not agree with abusive cutting Christmas trees. And then comes the most delicate: gifts.For each gift should be chosen carefully so that you enjoy it. I personally went on the idea that a gift must be useful and that which you give. The way I do not buy useless gifts. You say that no gift is useless as long as the soul bestows. Yes, it will not contradict, but a gift is another story ..... good.From the many offers I guess it's hard to choose. That reminds me of my wedding preparation. As I ran that already had become a nightmare ... I was wondering when it ends!? But how I organized my wedding, I'll tell you next day.I remembered the last days passing by a toy store of my old sled. It was brown wood and quite ugly, but it was very strong. All children had colored my breasts and I wanted one, but my parents would not have taken me another if it is not broke .... so I gave way to a nearby hill, hoping to make pieces. Fatty! All colorful and broke my breasts instead was intact, for despite my joy and my parents who saw their savings saved. Now looking back I realize that old sledge was the worst though, was the most useful. I loved it until I grew up and gave her mother a child in need, who enjoyed it as new.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika