luni, 14 noiembrie 2011

BROKEN HEART



Been 10 days since we parted. I suffered so much that now they are inert. Do not eat very little, not sleeping and not talking to anyone. If someone would ask me why I live now, I do not think I could find k got a one. I wonder if life often has any sense, if something good can come of all this suffering.You're probably in his arms now, the strange worldToday morning I brought all the things you had in me. I repeated the scene in my mind a thousand times before. Stop saw a few days and did not know anything about you. I've opened the door, behind which I expect the same every time a kiss and a sweet smile. Now I expect a person who looks at me as a stranger who asked me with an expression :???? but hey you like this girl who knows what happened?I could not hold you, I could kiss you, I'm so wrong. Instead you like they did would have mattered. I tried again to explain that no matter what happens between us why you did not act like I would be enemy. Two separate people who do not need to hate then.But that depends only on them. I tried not to be mischievous, not to burst and accuse you that you do not care at all what I feel these days. And we succeeded. In less than five minutes you have left. I left without looking back. And it should remain. But you call me, call me and I could not resist and I quarreled. And you gave me right. And you told me to stay as friends. I gave you a message later and I apologized. I told that I would kiss and that I would keep the baby. You've asked for a night together that night the promised me a few days ago. Once you promised me you never gave any sign for 3 days. Now tell me you did not have credit, I had to call you if I wanted. And you think, and you listen to my heart and forgive you idiot again returns to you. Im you say you were out of town.I go to work the same. And we could have a normal relationship of people who do not fit as a couple but who speak and respect in continuare.Doar that .....Just a few days ago I prayed with tears in his eyes to know what to do. I was somewhat disquieted and prayed to God to help me find my peace. Help me and do not be evil so that it is better for everyone. And what do you think a few hours after I talked to you go on a social networking site and see a picture of you and your ex boyfriend. You were in a club and someone had made a picture. I do not think you knew. A friend of your photos and put his picture on the net. It was two days ago. You know, two days ago when you had no credit and you were out of town.If lightning had hit me in that moment would have been better.Instead, lightning and storm were in my heart. And all screamed somewhere inside and I could not see nothing and hear nothing no more. And now it's midnight and I can not sleep and I write these lines hoping that you will release the venom can you port me.I want so much to say that I'm sorry I met you, I'm sorry that I loved and I trusted you until the last moment. Let me tell you that you are insensitive and that no one deserves to go through what I go now. And I want to say that you no longer exist for me as every time I think of you physical harm. I want to forget, I forget your name and you want and watch it on mine. But I have no energy for anything. So as to get rid of me, but as someone up there took care of me to know the truth will take care of you.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika