miercuri, 13 iulie 2011

BAD PAINFUL

I also intend to start a fairy tale because one always ends by infragerea river, and the two live their lives happy, I'll start simple with no introduction ...


It was somewhere in July last year I met thought I was wrong ... half but after a week or V my breath away with a smile and I said "You know you're super cute but I'm afraid I do not love you, would be better to break this relationship now. "What followed was brutal ... I left the house a few weeks I was disgusted with how to get rid of me, and everything is doing what it bring me in aminte.Pana One day when I went out to walk, dropped to all my friends because I was no longer time than the V, now had to do something quickly, to find some people who can stay, I chose the gang who was almost every night in front of my window ... so I approached Danny, became even more my love.
In mid August I went to Greece, I missed it only after 3 hours of departure I could take your mind off of it ... after 2 weeks I was back the good image of them can reach, to I feel the kiss, I back it with me. After three days the village had to go there ... I met a guy I do not know what drew me to him but managed to make me look even more of Danny ... I said it would be better to we break up ... I returned home but still super in love like something was missing ...


After two weeks away their word P.avea someone said .... I do not know why but I enjoyed ... I went to Danny and I vb I told him what happened and I asked if you can forgive me, forgive me .... I have been together for better or worse as we went over obsacole I could but it was clear we were in love they could not destroy NIMK AND THAT ... it is today but things have changed least we are not together but we all know that love hurts ... I know that's not mine but it has the power to take the ICEP not actually continue the most beautiful relationship in the entire universe ... I do not know if I believe someone but all I did wrong to indepatrtat and once with him and half of me died ... 'kiss me revive my prince .... I expect you to come back astep ... . Beside Him I felt LOVE MAGIC ... 7 months ... I've dreamed nice to give back time to change some things but can not ... now fight to restore the normal PTR because I love how I loved one and I is enormously difficult without it!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika