joi, 10 februarie 2011

THOUGHTS OF LOVE .....

 Dep. Chaotic. I hope to come back otherwise. We arrived at the glass filled and spilled. They are devoid of anything, becauseanything that is overloaded.

I'm going to pray to the saints who've dropped in Santa Croce, I losethe Colosseum, to cool my fingertips in Fontana di Trevi, I fall in love with David, then kill me, throw me in the Tower Eiffel ...
Ridiculous right??

All too commonplace and too chaotic ... You?? Ah ... I knew you'dcome ... Too chaotic and you're .... You do not look ridiculous, butyour steps on the carpet that's already beaten the dust ...
We live in a world full of strange and nepravazut. If you havesomething today, tomorrow maybe I will disappear without a trace.Nothing is safe.

You can not rely only on yourself ... your feelings and instincts. You should not listen to anyone, only you're the one that matters and that.You may think your loved one deserves all our confidence ...But have you ever thought if it gives you the same thing? You can giveso much, but what you get in return? Maybe a little love? Or diseaseor betrayal?

You do not know ... must take a risk. But I always think: It's worth risk?It's hard to decide, huh?

I thought we could throw in this beautiful feeling full of love, as twodivers who seek to make them treasure renumiti.Intensitatea is boththe same size in both souls, you're there, you hear, you feel, but tooProceed to touch you, my mind is blocked to dream will be tomorrow.

Follow your path, sunshine, let go of the grip called love, that I was choking because dreams are falling apart, can not and do not wantto go further.

Would like to be happy?
I pencil in a way lamplight and try to touch, cold, see that's just an illusion, appear and disappear, my mind is to blame, my heart sighsof longing and pain, it seems an enigma.

I go through rain and sun today, the miracle of love waiting tohappen, I would ... What I want? To leave everything behind and go...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika