vineri, 11 februarie 2011

FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART

I do not know ... but I remember so many things ... I remember the start of November ... which sits in a distant place ... covered years and years ... and we cover ourselves slowly. As much as we evolve faster than us and passing Fri life years.
I was a kid once and I loved the innocent, I loved you as I thought then that he loves, confident that my feelings will grow with us. And they grew ... I wonder why I have competed ... Why is my happiness my being gone borders ... Why? You know the answer? Searching discover inside me: because of you! Are you to blame for that can not control my moods, you're not to blame for me. I'm just more happy, cute, cute to other dimensions in which to be just us and our love! Let's create our own world and to grow together, we can be alone. Or maybe I'd also like a heaven ... to taste the infinite ... a big blow to sunset ... a watch, seconds ... to extend the sun, to touch him ... an immortal, let's count the days ... horizon, it could go to ... 
And so to achieve the impossible! With you! A world without borders where no space, no time! A world that illustrates exactly what we feel and we always share ... A world of ours only! Of surviving it ... love. For I came down here for it not? Or for us? But we who are without it? NOTHING!



I miss you, your body ... I want to feel like you want and you ... My body's stuck in your late night ... lips giving me the creeps.

When I touch my body shiver, just thinking that I could have againalmost makes me shiver ... A whole body feels chill ... It's hard todream your touch ...

It's hard to wake up to reality to see that you're still ahead ... I wanttime to pass more quickly. You again with my sons!

I love being with all my ... I love every part of your body ... and I want tofeel almost every night for the rest of my life ...






Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika