joi, 18 noiembrie 2010

Lovina

My Dearest,
Thanks for your mail, How is your day? I guess nice. Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Lovina  Mpka, I'm 23years old girl, from Ivory Coast inWest Africa. I am 5' 7" tall, Fair in complexion, Single (never married before) I am presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr.Daniel Mpka was the managing director of Daniel's ventures (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegalwhere i am  living now in a refugee camp, and this computer is belonging to aReverend pastor that has a church here in the camp.

My hobbies are reading, cooking, cinema, movies,  dancing and fun of little kids.
I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes, hobbies and what you are doing presently. 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika