marți, 23 noiembrie 2010

Lovers should do.....

I said that maybe my story is your story. Therefore I tell you, every time I look in my husband's eyes every day ..... that is, here's see: Gondola in Venice when I asked, kissing under the Bridge of Sighs right at 12 noon, Juliet's balcony Verona as we wrote his name forever, ride a boat on the Seine, kissing the top of the tower Effel where I spent half a day, the locks that I mounted on the bridge over the Seine river and I threw the key to that no one ever unlock our love. Last but not least, the streets of Rome on which we walk hand-squeezing, the blue Aegean Sea with its islands and caves, flowers, streets and homes in Taormina, the Etna cold, scorching sun in Malta, the sound of the Atlantic Ocean Tenerife when swallowing the sun in a never-ending kiss universal.I wish each of you to think about these moments that you have lived or still live, or if not feel that you are in a deadlock when it's time to take flight, I will wait here with impressions ...P.S. Those who have written that I expect more stories of love, please help me send to it on yours, however I'll post soon other true stories.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika