vineri, 4 martie 2011

HOW LONG THE LOVE IS?

How long is love? Experts say that on average about three years!But we all know that can last a lifetime ... or so we all hoped.
He was a little rascal, did not like school and the only reason for coming was to drink a beer with colleagues and to pick up girls.Being pretty, having features of the Latin lover, her girls were fallingin place one by one.
What is this? Fun! What did he mean? A family. But where we do not know it.
I knew them all faults, as for the quality ... it was not my type and then, I was in a relationship. But we were good friends, because  without me he would take any exam. My role was to push him back  to finish school.

I don t gave him advice, because I thought maybe I better not get in his life.
One day, during the course of criminal unite effectively deprived of romance, I see our protaganistul busily writing. Surprised that in the four years of college I had not seen the writing than the exams, I took a look. I was shocked: my friend wrote poems of love! Obviously they were not successful .... can even say that was horrible! I asked what? He said he was hopelessly in love and he wanted to conquert his choice of a love poem. With that poetry she do not come to the second meeting, that I do not I come!

Then what do I do?
Go home, take some money and invited her to a beer or coffee. At the break he started. After four hours I found them drink in the bar. I inflated laughter!
After a week they moved together. He began to change, began to learn ...... was unbelievable!
After several months they were married. He had a job and she have a year of college and burn the food frequently.

There followed some  beautifuls years , that love was on the agenda. I went to visit her and he found them very careful with each other. So  six years have passed.
After six years, they divorced. Everyone else had found the lack of and reconciliation was irreversible.So, how long the love is?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika