marți, 1 februarie 2011

Those who lie - Ion Minulescu (My favorit)

I know that I am wrong you even tomorrow ...
But as today I give you all,
I'll forgive you -
It's old sin
And you're not the first guilty! ...

In your honor,
The most beautiful of all the girls who lie,
I burned incense-poisonous in the tripods of silver,
In bed I have strewn carnations
And poppies -
All flowers bloody -
And I stained pine scent lace pillows clean
And Wall carpet, as I drove into a vase
Three lime green branches
And a ram-dried Eucalyptus.

But here,
It's midnight ...
It is the hour when lovers,-alt 'time
Discontinuance drank the poison-blessed-lovers ...
So come on,
Come off of your ivory comb hair
Lie in your eyes poked
And in fact warm lip
And tell me:
Among many are fortunate to have you-so
How many have died
And the curse how could you not remember? ...

I know that I am wrong you even tomorrow ...
But as today I give you all.
I'll forgive you -
It's old sin
And you're not the first guilty! ...

So you do not require paired words with kisses,
Not asking you to tell me
Nothing of what you say to others,
But what did you tell anyone.
And do not ask you mad and endless passion,
Do not ask
Nothing pale poet
Begging, even forever, lonely,
You just give me one moment can change the
Just moments from the series,
Let me pour in a glass of mead infinite soul,
In my hair blends green laurel wreath
And look
Let harden my love forever virgins lie.
And so quiet -
Like two shadows, stretched out on the pile of flowers -
Let we start the job at midnight
And tomorrow could end up in a dawn!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika