luni, 7 februarie 2011

LOVE MESSAGE

When you love blindly
When it was not luck ...




Who loves Suffer
He loved his laugh.


I miss you and deserted look with naked eye and tell you how much I love you, I miss you and everything between us even if there were not many, I miss your brown eyes that pushes me to love without limits


My heart is a flower
For a red color
What you waiting
Give him a drop of water
Or a little bit of happiness,
It blooms forever,


Happiness sweetens up, attempts to strengthen you, sadness makes you more human, the mistakes you humble, success keeps you inshape but Nima God makes you move on.


Let's share the world ...
Moon to me, the stars you ...
Ocean myself, land you ...
But its better 
 you get everything

And I got you!!


I love you a  lot
I love youy when I sleep
I love you when I dream
I love you whhen I writing
I love you when crying
I love you when laughing
I love you when to walk
I love youy when growing
I love you always
On my word.



Finally I love two things:
Roses and you
Morning Roses
And you all my life
.

An ember
It's easy truck
But a true love
It never goes out

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika