marți, 8 februarie 2011

THE END

 I wonder why he did not respond to my feelings? I do not know what happened. I can not make a connection between the first time we looked in his eyes and when I turned back.
Maybe I understood wrong, or maybe I did something wrong, but noexplanations I can only speculate.But I do not remember our last meeting, somewhere in the subwaywhen I wanted to take him by the neck and kissing him and telling me that pushed me over.
But I had done? Nothing, just consider that I do not owe any explanation. I had been his only entertainment, not ever had any serious intention to me.
I left crying, praying and making me the razor to the people who  passed by, burdened with worry and even amused by my little  drama.
Can not you see you're embarrassing and everyone looks at you? - woke up that asks me, frankly, I do not care. The movie was unfolding before our relationship my eyes at breakneck speed and try to find the answer.
With a final gesture of trying to embrace him in tears, but he makes the same gesture - He reject  me! Turn on your heels and go, leaving me puzzled and confused, there in the subway station.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika