joi, 29 septembrie 2011

LET ME KNOW YOU!!

Let me tell you what I felt one day mergeand the street and thinking about how you felt your heart besides asking her to hear your voice, you raise your arm, you have her.Since you can even pay them a small chance to tell you how much you and loves you truly, to think, to understand how she feels when you leave you always think of him show that ignorance. The reason you and loves you is how you as you kiss me like you talk to me, how you behave. Do not even ask you to change a momentAccept it at least once by giving him a little hope, hope to dream it, you wear it and always hoped that one day you will accept as she is, with a love that you wear, you do not be static rather than to think and to pay a moment that you give them to them, nothing more. I always pray and implore you to pay a little attention and because it hurts when you ignore it and do not meet a listen.Slowly, slowly, begins to die and that little hope that if you give them a feeling they would have moments of happiness and joy that has not,they had about you. Since it with you to learn that love does not get On the contrary even to get what he loves, what he wants most to you ..... and be together.He learned to endure and withstand the power aiva every tear that comes out of it and keep it off because you do not want to listen and to let a small porch to the path way to reach you .. in your soul.But it is always a power struggle with the thought that you're not near it, and the time that separates us is great and the force slowly turns into pain and humiliation. Each see things from a different position, but never discuss how we see.For me it would come exactly the same words, as you heard in your mind and tell them to you maybe even a cure that really believes you really love, but unfortunately I can tell you, to write you and me express only what I felt and what I felt a big pain ...Let's talk openly with each other, let us know, we understand one another and to let pride for another period. Give me a chance and left open to understand that you know so as not to hurt any of the love that you wear. injuring yourself and make me suffer more.Every morning when she wakes up and waits for a sign from you, everything that happens and everything he does is to .... wait, wait .............. and still waiting.At one time or another did not mention how hard it is coming and then do it, because maybe that's nustiu to always be thinking of you ... I wear I love you.I have so many and so many and so much to say ....... get stuck when you hear that voice and I do not know with whom to start, just talk to me are happy and makes me forget all except the love that you wear ... I do not know what you mean you to be happy with me and add me to yours please minte.Acorda me the chance to know you better.The feeling I have now in this moment when you write these words, these feelings ... pain .. it makes me feel like I've lost .. but deep down tells me that little hope: I suffer not suffer I care how I suffer ... but I suffer for you I love you.It's been a while since I've never felt so much love for someone, maybe too long that I forgot how hard it's painful. But I get over all and I never regret that you have the chance to love you. I learned from you that words spoken in a moment of anger can continue throughout your life to harm the injured .. and it is something that can excuse anyone truly great souls only can forgiveHard to know what I'd like you feel when you read what I feel for you and not something you look uninteresting and forgotten immediately after you finish ..I can not keep me and I'm sorry I did not tell you when I hear these words my heart pain that pierces million voice with tears stinging with pain that no other human being on earth do not think would do it .. I love to say that I do not shy away from anyone .... be absolutely no family or friends .. be anyone. I just love you and so I want to listen to me, I think to give me ....... a chance!!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika