luni, 26 septembrie 2011

Passion killed my love!

A few days ago I found this site and I decided to write my story and I just not happy!From age 16 I had at 18 scooters and I took license and had several motorcycles. Now I have 27 years and did not want to hear the motorcycles though I was my great passion!Why I do not want to hear? 4 years ago I met a wonderful girl that I loved and still love her very much and it just me! We were together 2 years and I spent many beautiful moments! I was in so many trips and holidays we spent together! I wanted to get married! 2 years ago I was invited to a wedding where due to busy schedule of the day I decided to just go to the gym at the wedding night! At around 10:00 p.m. I had to go to take her and after that we headed to the room that amndoi. Because the room was out of town and walk way was something we decided to go with the bike especially since I do not really drink alcohol and you can have to go with it. I dressed, I got the bike and went to it, I got to it and waited a bit ... I do not went no meter without helmet on his head and does not lead anyone on a motorcycle without a helmet on his head NO I went from 16 years to anyone without the helmet and then we had no road event! In the evening I sat down after about 5 minutes in front of the building because I was asked to leave the house without her makeup and hair and is hurt. We accept and regret! We climbed on the engine, I with helmet without it ... I left the room but immediately after leaving the city in the opposite direction came a column of cars long enough ... a boy of 19 years who had no patience came in without regard for to look if something comes or not ... I was in front 90km/ho about traffic at reasonable speeds in the condition that only when I got out in front as we had to avoid him because I did not ETSI seen because of a few meters in front of me! There was a terrible fall!
  
I was taken to hospital and three weeks I did not know me! I know nothing of what happened in those three weeks. After 3 weeks I started my return only does no one know why I say nothing of my friend ... after a few days I learned that she died instantly in the accident and I had a chance because I had helmet I can not now say that I recovered 100% and I keep thinking about that night who did not want helmet! In 2 years I was with her as all safety precautions on the motor but I had no crash helmet and amndoi first time I was not one of us ... helmet I can not forgive my mistake! I left it without the helmet and the helmet may have if she had a chance like me!
  
I had big plans and dreams were shattered, but all that night! Since then I no longer looked at the bikes! The idea is that we must be very careful and to the smallest details and full advantage of what we have because tomorrow they may not have anything! In a split second can change everything! Besides all that night she said to leave me without a helmet that just will not die now that he has no helmet and forget it happened!November laughed at many times that only death will separate us and motorcycle but those jokes came true and now when I think of all that talking to all the jokes I realize that they have come true! And reality hurts!!



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika