marți, 22 martie 2011

I LOVE U TILL END...



Recently, I received an email in which I was asked about the thorny issue of suicide in adolescents. No psychologist to issue any opinion on the subject, but I have named him  Romeo and Juliet syndrome.
That's because increasingly more couples 
 teenagers are choosing to commit suicide together, ignoring the pain of family and friends and religious canons. Unfortunately, methods of suicide are varied and more serious, widespread on the Internet through various Web sites that teach young people what to do to not fail.
I heard on television a few days ago, a psychologist and giving their opinion about teen suicide and who strongly believes that young people resort to such gestures because they believe that their love in dead is stronger.
However, the question remains HOW CAN STOP THE PHENOMENON?
From the lows of my knowledge, I know that suicide is divided into three broad categories. Those who threaten to do to draw attention to themselves, but they never act, and even threaten those who do, but do poorly in order to produce the final effect is not only a psychological impact on people and last but not all, even those who do

I want to write me and tell me your views on this subject. I strongly believe that there are other solutions to prevent this phenomenon, and you who pass through here, you couldcontribute to stopping the phenomenon.

I suggest that young people be involved in various activities to keep them  mind occupied and body healthy, such as sports competitions. Why you say?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika