vineri, 25 martie 2011

FUNNY STORY


A couple married by 60 years, celebrating their wedding 40 years in  a small quiet and romantic restaurant.
Suddenly, their table is a little fairy who tells them:
Because you are an exemplary couple and your love for each other  during this time will meet everyone's desire!
Wife says:
I love traveling with my husband around the world!
Fairy wand waving two tickets and travel appear in her hands.
Her husband has thought a moment and says:
Well, this is an opportunity that I will not come two in life time.I m sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me!
His wife and the fairy were deeply disappointed remained.
But desire is a desire ... fairy waved a magic wand and wonder !....husband became 92 years!.
The moral of this story: Men who are ungrateful bastards and should  not look as though the fairies are female! ...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika