duminică, 20 martie 2011

BLIND DATE ON INTERNET

A good friend of mine has experienced this. Divorced with one child,try to find a husband and a father to his son for a very long time. Fed transient relationships with various people who were looking not onlyfun, it was decided to make an account on a dating site. She contacted many people, how  ever, drew attention away Dorin. Orathletic physique and the fact that his parents were teachers, my friend determinate to continuing correspondence with him. Sure, after a while, they decided to meet, but being reluctant regarding internet dating, he asked me a ccompany her. He feared lest he told her  everything is a lie and get up that is kidnapped and taken by Spain  for prostitution.
I suggested that for greater safety, we should meet in a public place like a bar. So I did! We met in a bar, where he arrived with a friend  because knew that I will come, but his friend was shorter than me by 20 inches. I not commented, because I'm not looking to make my  relationship, I just wanted to help my friend.The meeting went well generally, only a little more beer Dorin  emptied. Evening already numb and stumbling around talking. My friends did not like at all that he consumes so much alcohol. Finally,we rose to leave and had to pay the bill. Surprise, had no desire to pay the bill, but he did not forget to specify that we had to make them honor him because he is a man highly courted by women and therefore gave us a great favor to met with us. We both terribly upset. I wanted to jump in a cab, but he got Dorin. Obviously, I paidall taxi for us for entering favors done.
The next day Dorin called my friend  to tell her he wants to see to return  the amount spent the night ahead and apologize. What  apology? I told she to say Thanks, it was not worse! In fact, however I do not intend to repeat the experience, so I advised her not to goand especially unaccompanied. She has gone to meet with him.Some weeks he has tried to contact, but to no avail.
Question of the day, if you really think you will find true love on theInternet?


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika