duminică, 30 ianuarie 2011

IMPLICATIONS

                                                                           I never agreed to sit in the same house with his parents or mine. It's easy! I would not have wanted to attend one of our fights, because I am convinced that it was partisan.
I strongly believe that every child, even if they appear not want, put them all in his life .... just not resist.
I mean it's impossible to do anyway as a parent parallels between  you and your child and the person with whom he divides his life.Choose to put it is stupid and blackmail of the lowest case.
First You do not know how the person next to him, you can not relyon their own life experience, like deja vu, as long as you have no  clue but only apparent. If they want to unmount, you need arguments.
Although I am the daughter of my mother and I adored my  father  since childhood, syndrome which most girls suffer, but I m not married with man who resembles my father's. Which means that I have not made a choice similar to my mother in terms of men. Why? Because   although we are close, we have divided opinions and different  tastes.

Then, each love story is different. Now if we think, what a man see   evil to you , you can see the good someone else.
I'm sure deep down that my husband  parents would have liked a  different daughter than me, especially because my sister in law is a calmand quiet person. I am just the opposite, and that I was from the  beginning.I observe, but not like me! I just realized that comment no matter how their child's happiness is at stake and I'm the choice you make you happy. With time, however, have found it does not really have  reason to complain. And then you wonder - why so much  discussion?Because nobody has patience. You rush to a conclusion and if your child does not agree with it, his life partner means that it has imposed. Often this is not true.Parents involved with the idea that you generally require a greater  good. But this is not true, most times the "greater good" is seen as a big selfish interest!Even if it will still prove they were right in terms of your choice and  involvement, all personal experience does not matter because youraise more than their advice, even you know what to do next time!
Very rare cases when a parent recognizes that his kid is Element  sof life partner is negative and the positive and try to encourage that relationship all the selfish interest - If  he or she never married?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika