marți, 7 decembrie 2010

Announcement

Starting today, I'll post a blog every traditional Romanian carols.Romanian carols are traditional songs that they sing during the holidays while carol singers go from door to door and receive gifts from the hosts after they wandered.They say you're lucky if you have not been wandering. Listen to these beautiful carols and have luck throughout the coming year!In this way, and I in my turn, I will wander. My reward will be if you leave me a message if you like wandering.Christmas is a very important holiday, the celebration of love and therefore love to surround my entire life.Let these beautiful carols to bring joy and to penetrate the soul. If I made you smile then it is fine. Have most tranquil holiday and your wishes come true where you are.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika