duminică, 3 aprilie 2011

FATHER'S GIRL

As I pointed out last week excessive maternal protection of their boys, now I want to talk about the relationship between fathers and their daughters. In general, men want boys to carry them on behalf of. There are some who do not want to hear about girls and even if they are born a girl, trying to conceive a boy. Stories of them believe that you heard  everywhere. But once stuck with a boy and his dream is achieved, the situation is changing already. Often the appearance of a girl, boy's attitude changed and although he wished to say, but he ends up being treated like a useless toy because it can not compete with the girl's father.

Even I had to be male, or at least my father, expecting a boy. It was disappointing that they face, the drunk just happy to be drunk. By that time was normal. True  relationship between fathers and their daughters 
fit cam through adolescence . And now  that I remember from my father I learned to play pool, canasta, poker and rummy.
Where to start relationship? Easy to too much tolerance. Fathers tend to be overly tolerant of girls and the boys too intransigent. It creates imbalances. And even if a fatherhas 3-4 girls, only one of them is the girl's father, enjoys the status of the remaining boys.
Drama is true when the girl's father finds the one, that no matter who it is not good enough.And so, suddenly, and tolerance  father, his attitude changed dramatically.
I loved "Meet the nightmare" starring Robert DeNiro, because in fact reflect the reality of my father to marry his daughter. Releasing the film performance of the former secret agent equipment, otherwise, all DeNiro's attitude was exactly the same that my father had it and when I got married.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika