joi, 31 martie 2011

MAMA'S BOY

I often wondered if women who protect the boys beyond maturity,are selfish or foolish. I know many cases in which the son was married at 60, after his mother died. Sure son and opinion is essential, but the answer is inevitably: I have not married, so he would not upset my mother!
In general, if we were to do a survey among these mothers of boys,you'll hear that they do not oppose the marriage of their son with a  woman, but in the end ..... no it is not right.
In my opinion, the mistake is that they compare to the potential in-law and that comparison becomes even competing, do it methodically in the eyes of his son. If this does not persuade me to  give up his beloved wife, already passing the heavy artillery. Finally put their son to bind, or she or it ... forever ... it! The problem is, and boy, is so timid that idea to upset my mother, equals a disaster!


Or is there more foxy variant mother. He praises his son so much, he allegedly said, do not ever criticize, that any potential suitor will not ever get a egeleze.
Like that of men, still hiding under mother's feet, to old age, I think  much more hidden and weaknesses.
On the other hand, mothers are the ones who make this mistake  deliberately, from a lot of selfishness and the son still in infancy. I can not tell me, how do they compare with the love between mother  and son love between a man and a woman.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika