sâmbătă, 4 decembrie 2010

FOREIGN

If I had to tackle a touchy subject, it would definitely be a life story, exceptional.It was evening and I boarded a train which takes me to the mountains in just 3 hours to spend my night with some friends. We intend to go back to the day because the distance was great. I wanted to go to a famous club in Brasov.In my compartment climbed to a girl, decently dressed and very beautiful. We hit about as often happens. He started to tell me that her boyfriend went to Predeal, which was to be married. It was very sad although he spoke of a topic .... nice thread her wedding!I was greatly surprised and asked her why she is sad thread. What drama could hide a beautiful girl who loved her boyfriend a lot?He said the prostitute to raise money for the wedding, they were very poor and would have liked to open and a pension.
Her boyfriend did not know the burden that a slowly destroyed. He could not control it because working in different cities and just see over the weekend. The secret that I grind and heart breaks every time he promised he would leave, but a lack of money pushed back into the swamp in which they entered.When I asked her to drop what I've said it a secret just one thousand.He smiled and told me he knows we'll never see again in life and confesses that he felt compelled to someone.I was very amazed, but it was pure truth ..... sometimes feel the need for openness in front of a stranger than in front of everyone you love, because we can judge that foreign and even if it does ....

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika