luni, 29 noiembrie 2010

Beginning of the holiday Monday .....

It's Monday and I have no mood to get up from bed. I suppose you are in the same situation. The hardest part is Monday because the holidays are approaching and already care gifts haunt us brains ..... What a gift to him we loved, so a pleasant surprise?Then calculate the budget according to the huge list of relatives, who must come to Santa. We received many beautiful gifts for the holidays, so now I really do not know what I might want? The diamond jewelry expensive perfumes and clothes of all kinds. But most of all I want to rest. So a little vacation.I contacted the owner of a guesthouse in the mountains where we spend withdrawn a few days away from the noise of the city, away from the world .... it will be wonderful. I can see the wood fireplace with fire kicked in, and we sip a mulled wine while it is snowing outside. Obviously, before the holiday we need every little relaxation and in addition we need to hang out with my love alone. It seems that we spend too little time together, just a few hours tonight ..... it's time to spend more. So I prepare.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika