vineri, 26 noiembrie 2010

About Friendship

Today I will talk depsre friendship, but not in the sense in which Aristotle described it in the sense that I perceived it. Because you are better to think I was disappointed by friends in life than love. It's very complicated when people that think that you can rely on .... seriously disappoint you or betray you.Best friend of mine loved me as long as no one had done better than her marriage, when considered - not necessarily in real - that I have made a better game, completely forgot the moment I went through hard together, carousing that we were together, how many times I've cared for her when she was sick ..... he forgot everything and showed me a face I did not see it. Obviously I melted without explanation. I'm not used to cool the mouth with people who are sure they do not understand what I say, so do not waste my time.Best friend, the one who told all the secrets, whom I supported in his most difficult moments, without me nothing's wrong with me that the last I betrayed. I understood then what you are worth for him.Desperate attempts have led me to change my attitude and to forgive him but did not lead to a cold politeness. And now when I write this I'm sure he thinks I've forgiven ...... but the truth is quite different. I know that I would sell it again tomorrow if given the opportunity and if it's facts vaea as consequences seem to leave him cold, thinking that a silly game can bring you any closer to the target ... that sure is not him reaches. Absolutely by chance I learned that I was not the only one which applies this treatment related to friendship with him, but that I was the victim of such an animal, I'm not warming up with nothing. Decazand the title of his best friend, the coolest weapon was to deny him and stuff obviously helped nimic.Sunt not sure but that no compensation in life and although I was so disappointed friends in life, though there were many things that are compensated. We found people who deserve to be my friends that I cherish the support and love me just as they are, they Isis is not playing all sorts of silly games.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika