duminică, 13 martie 2011

AMBER'S LETTER

"I might write you about many things: love, money, scam but I'll talk about what we lose in life.
Many things have ended for me when he started this year. You may say I'm crazy when I say that somehow I thought what would happen...
Finally, in fact, all have an end ..... to enumerate the losses!
First would be that I lost a supposed friend who, after we supported  for years, having them together in the darkest moments, when I needed him .... he preferred to help others. I honestly do not expectgreat gratitude, but expect a phone ..... that obviously we have not  received nor will I receive it.
Secondly, my marriage was over! That was not because of any  monument or perfection but because I'm no icon ....
no matter how much you should love someone no matter how much you would support, at some point you may not ask for anything. We have not cheated, we did not lie on one another, but make trouble  materials dictum - Love is through his stomach - closer to reality thanyou thinkI now look at the ring and I think the beautiful moments I've asked my husband shared with your ears but hear not only that .... we don t  handle with money! Maybe I would take the blame entirely on me, but things are  just so, and the rest did not depend me, at peace in my heart I did everything possible!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika